An attempt of a University of Warwick History and Politics graduate to find worthwhile employment in a difficult job market.

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Once Upon A Time....

Ladies! Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Gather round and join me on my noble quest to find meaningful employment!

Let me first introduce myself. My name is Jonathan Sheppard, but you should call me Jon. I hold the world record for the highest number of trees saved in one hour, became the youngest astronaut ever at the age 7, invented Jaffa Cakes and tend to exaggerate my achievements when making introductions - although I do love the odd Jaffa, or pack of.

In all seriousness: I am 21, fresh-faced out of the University of Warwick after studying History and Politics, some great work experience behind me and seeking exciting and new opportunities in the vast and mysterious world of work.

I currently live in a small village just outside of Maidstone in Kent, and am applying for jobs every day. I like to be creative, whether it is creating logos on Photoshop, performing close-up magic, taking drama lessons when I was younger, playing the Keyboard to a mediocre standard or co-founding the Warwick FlashMob Society at university.

Please help me find some work! You can find my CV in the link below, follow this blog (I promise to keep you entertained) or find me on Twitter (@getjonajob).

Many thanks, watch this space - you're the best!

Jon


CV: http://goo.gl/NzGU1
Twitter: @getjonajob

No comments:

Post a Comment